Yassir Fazaga, based on his experience as a therapist, describes how addictive and damaging pornography is to a person and its adverse effects on the society.
- The first time children get exposed to porn is generally at the age of 11.
- A person who is addicted to porn finds it very difficult to have a satisfying relationship with his/her spouse.
- The person watching porn gradually becomes desensitized to it. The content creator always has to come up with more creative and extreme ideas, often bordering whats legal.
- Porn is extremely degrading to women and an extreme perversion.
- Some of the content we watch on television is almost soft porn.