Part # 1
- Explains various Arabic terms and their root related to the concept of Qadar.
Part # 2
- Science, Philosophy and Literature favor the concept of Predetermination over Free-will. Particularly modern science, with its genetic theory and its explanation of impact of up-bringing and society on individuals, claims that our actions are predetermined.
- Qadariyah are the people who believe that humans have independent freewill, while Jabriyah believe that humans have any at all. Islamic sect of Murjia believed in predetermination, which led them to think that everyone will have a favorable time in hereafter as no one can really be blamed for his actions.
- Ahlus Sunnah believe humans are not the creator of his actions. Humans themselves and their actions are created by Allah, but humans have a ability of volition. Even this ability of Volition is within a boundry set by Allah.
Part # 3
- Allah will not hold anyone accountable more than his capabilities.
- It is discouraged by Prophet (pbuh) in Hadith to debate these matters.
Part # 4
- No one can harm or benefit us if Allah doesn’t will so. If something happens, we can say that it happened due to these causes or persons or it can also be said that it happened because Allah willed so. We have been instructed to associate good things with Allah and bad things to our own deeds.
Part # 5
- Everything that happened in the past and will happen in the future is already recorded and known by Allah. Allah has pre-knowledge of everything but that doesn’t imply fatalism.
- Dr. Israr reads and discusses various Ahadith on this subject from this point onward.
Part # 6
Part # 7
Part # 8
Part # 9
Part # 10