Why there is evil in the world?
May be evil too serves a purpose. There are reasons which could justify the existence of evil in the world:
- Ensuring Human Freewill
- Having regular cause and effect universe
- Constitutive Argument: It is the evil which makes good things good.
- It is very easy to describe Hell but the description of Heaven in literature are much less descriptive. Heaven gets it appeal when contrasted with Hell.
- Causal Argument: Evil things may lead to good things. (Can’t explain great tragedies)
- Without risks or challenges there is no progress.
- If there is no chance of famine, no one is going to discover few sources of food, new ways farming etc.